[cvsnt] Line breaks in checked out files

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Aug 21 17:57:44 BST 2003

I can't quite follow the system you have described, but I have a good
idea what could cause that anywhere:  Have you check the keyword
expansions on the files?  If they are set to binary (-kb) then they
won't convert CR/LF to LF or back.  They need to be imported as text to
have the conversion handled properly (or unicode would work too, I
believe, but I don't have unicode files).

FYI, CVSNT runs on Linux also.

Regards,

Glen Starrett