[cvsnt] Subversion vs. CVSNT

keith d. zimmerman lists at kdz13.net
Thu Aug 21 20:43:07 BST 2003

funny.  Exact same story here, but with one difference: my users like cvs much
better.  Then again, we deal with very few binary files (basically all C++
source), and I cannot recal ever being asked about renaming a directory.

I did really think the discussion on this list about cvsnt moving out of rcs
files and into some kind of sql server is a good idea, and may resolve some
of the issues...