[cvsnt] cvs admin problem !!!

DJ dlee at veridyneinc.com
Fri Aug 22 00:08:51 BST 2003

Hi,
I am trying to delete a revision from my file. In order to do this I use
Wincvs/CVSNET however this is the error message i recieve:
***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****
cvs [server aborted]: usage is restricted to repository administrators

I tried adding an admin file in the repository with all myself as a user and
it does not work.

I tried adding a group on the CVSNT machine and added myself to the group
and it does not work.

What am i doing wrong!!!! ???

thanks for the help,

dj