[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.0.8

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Aug 22 07:36:57 BST 2003

You should post reply messages to the list, unless they are something
off-topic.  I don't know much about the cvs95 client since I've only
used it once in testing, but at least you're getting something that
LOOKS more like an error that can be contended with.  Maybe someone out
there has some ideas.

Regards,

Glen Starrett