[cvsnt] Out of Office AutoReply: Thank you!

Roy, Carole (JUS) Croy at gov.mb.ca
Fri Aug 22 23:18:45 BST 2003

I will be away from the office
Friday,  August 22nd
I will not be checking my email.
If your email is urgent you may contact the following (see below) and  they
will either assist you or re-direct your call to the appropriate area:

Marie Trudeau @ matrudeau at gov.mb.ca (phone 945-2119  OR
Ed Haluschak @ ehaluschak at gov.mb.ca  (phone 945-0091

If your email is Not Urgent I will respond upon my return.

Thanks

Carole