[cvsnt] loginfo help

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Aug 26 18:10:21 BST 2003

> I tried inserting the full location path and this came up
> with a new error -
> ACCESS DENIED.

Pretty clearly this is a problem with the permissions.  Assuming cvsnt
is running with the default setup (SYSTEM account, impersonation on)
then I believe all CVSNT users and SYSTEM need to have RX on the perl
directories.

> Any other ideas apart from getting a new IT department?

New IT department is typically a bad option... At least you're used to
your current group's 'quirks'... :)

Regards,

Glen Starrett