[cvsnt] CVS in Web

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Tue Aug 26 23:21:14 BST 2003

Funny thing you should ask - a scant 20 minutes after we discussed the
documentation for it!

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/ViewCvs

ViewCVS allows you to view what is in the CVS via a web browser.  I know of
no product that allows one to effect any changes to CVS via a web browser,
but ViewCVS is the product most people are looking for.

do
  fork agent( smith );
repeat;