[cvsnt] File Permission of CVSROOT

CK Yow Yowck at Hotmail.Com
Wed Aug 27 10:47:59 BST 2003

Hi ,

I am using CVSNT 2.0.8 running on Win2000 Server

Need to ask about FilePermission on CVSROOT. I am using pserver to connect
to CVS Server. I have created a Machine local user with userid/password
and cvs userid/  password  using the cvs passwd -r -a command.

I have enabled impersonation on the control panel of CVSNT 2.0.8

I try granting the Read/Write permission on CVSROOT with the Machine local
user.

When user from remote using login. It say access denied on server
CVSROOT/CVSROOT/Config files ... and it work fine if the filepermission is
set to Everyone one but i cant grant Everyone Access on CVSRoot due to
security issue

Any idea what can be done...

Thanks

Nice Day