[cvsnt] SSH2: CVS operations performed with user SYSTEM

Mike Lehmann meiklehmann at gmx.de
Wed Aug 27 15:33:30 BST 2003

Hi,

I've setup a SSH2-server using the CYGWIN package. Since my CVSNT is not in
the path, I put the cvs.exe in CYGWIN's /bin directory.

Everything works fine, except, that all CVS operations are done with the
SYSTEM account (as I can see from the cvs log). Does somebody knows, what
could be the reason? Thanks in advance!

--Mike