[cvsnt] pcvs in emacs 21.3 not working with cvs status (v2.0.8)

Dominique de Waleffe ddw at missioncriticalit.com
Wed Aug 27 16:50:34 BST 2003

I upgraded from 1.11.3 build 57f to 2.08 yesterday.

I generally use Emacs pcvs mode to look at my cvs directories. I noticed
that doing a status does not work like it used to. It looks like some of
the output of  the cvs status is not properly recognized anymore. I
imagine new text has been added or text has changed...

This in in FSF Emacs 21.3.

So questions:
   1) did anyone encounter the same behaviour and do you have a fix?
Current state is very annoying (only the files unknown to cvs are
recognized now...)
   2) can anyone summarize what has changed in the output of cvs status?

Thanks for your help,

D.