[cvsnt] Your Reply to Rent.com

Rent.com noreply at mail1.rent.com
Wed Aug 27 20:34:33 BST 2003

You recently replied to one of our email messages. Unfortunately, due
to heavy volume, we are unable to respond directly to your reply.

In order to assist you, we ask you to please use one of the following
links to resolve any outstanding issue you may have.

   UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RENT.COM
   http://www.rent.com/account/preferences

   REPORT A LEASE
   http://www.rent.com/account/lease