[cvsnt] Binary with Keywords

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Wed Aug 27 21:50:44 BST 2003

No, what I would want is a script that runs on each piece of code before the
merge - taking all the references and exchanging them for the actual names.
Then after the merge the script would reverse its steps, possibly
re-referencing new variables.

This would keep both changes.

do
  fork agent( smith );