[cvsnt] New user

cgmcvs cgmcvs at indiatimes.com
Fri Aug 29 12:14:52 BST 2003

Hi all ,

iam new user to CVS. I have installed cvsnt 2.0.5 server and running tortoise cvs 1.2.2 as client.Both are in windows 200o professional.

Its running smooth. Every day iam taking the backup of the CVS repository.

I have few doubts.

1. Will the cvsnt work if the same repository is replaced ( the CVSREPO folder ) ina newly configured cvsnt.( similar to Lotus notes ) and i have restore it again.

2. How to checkout the codes from the cvsnt ( server side )???

3. Is it possible to get the entire code when we checkout as versions in tostoise cvs.

4. where can i download view cvs for this setup( cvsnt server and tortoise cvs client ) and

how to configure it for this setup.?

thanks....Anand.