[cvsnt] New vesrion of the ViewCvs for CVSNT installer

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Aug 29 20:57:34 BST 2003

I have improved the registration part of the ViewCvs installer so that
it now registers the CGI mapping correctly including the double quotes
that the cscript engine stripped off.
New installer available on my website:
http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/ViewCvsSetup.html

Still only works on IIS4 and IIS5, I have installed Apache on one of
my test servers but have not had time to investigate how to manage the
CGI resistrations on Apache yet...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)