[cvsnt] could need some help

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Tue Dec 2 07:33:46 GMT 2003

Most probably you checked out a version using a tag (tmp_031112) and made
modifications to the sandbox. CVS does not allow you to do this, you can
commit only at the tip (end) of the main trunk or branch.

Since you do not have branches update to get the latest version on the trunk
by removing sticky tags:
cvs update -A

--
Kevin Agius