[cvsnt] Partial access to repository with server on Linux

Otavio Exel oexel at economatica.com.br
Wed Dec 3 10:46:04 GMT 2003

Hi all,

note: I'm a regular user/admin of CVS and total newbie to CVSNT

I've posted a CVS question to usenet and someone suggested that
CVSNT might to what I want; here is my original question:

I wrote:

> we're hiring a programmer to help on a software project;
>
> at least for the first couple of months I don't want him to have access
> (not even read-only access!) to the full sources; I'd like to be able to
> give him access to, say, loadfile.pas and loadfile.dfm so that, for him,
> everything happens as if the repository had only those two files.

please note that:
- the server will be running on Linux
- the clients will be running on Windows (98/2k/xp)

is it possible to do this?

Otavio Exel - oexel at economatica.com.br