[cvsnt] Installation problems

Brian Szmyd brian.szmyd at colostate.edu
Thu Dec 4 19:57:25 GMT 2003

I am new to CVS in general but am trying to centeralize all my work
using it. I installed CVSNT and followed the online installation manual,
but when i come to the part about login in i get the following error:

 >set cvsroot=:sspi:rohan:/test
 >cvs login
Logging in to :sspi:szmyd at rohan:2401:/test
CVS password: ******
cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth repsonse from rohan: cvs server:
E canno
t open F:/cvsrepo/test/CVSROOT/config: Permission denied

it looks like there is some permission setting on my file system
problem, but i really don't know where to look. I have 'szmyd' as a
member of CVSUsers and it in turn has full permissions to f:/cvsrepo

i'm stuck, please help! :)

-brian szmyd