[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt Digest, Vol 12, Issue 8

psequeira at racsa.co.cr psequeira at racsa.co.cr
Fri Dec 5 15:53:33 GMT 2003

Glen,

It seems that the InstallationTips
(http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationTips) page is the first and only
documentation many people reads when thye're just beggining with CVSNT
(myself included).

Section 4 (Directory security and permissions) states that SYSTEM should
be granted full control permissions on c:\cvstemp, but it says nothing
about c:\cvsrepo.

Perhaps it would be appropiate to make explicit the fact that SYSTEM
should also have full control on c:\cvsrepo; this would avoid many
people get stuck with their first attempt to do a checkout.

Would it be ok if I make this addition to the page?

Paulo.