[cvsnt] Upgrading

P. Dwayne Miller dmiller at espgroup.net
Sun Dec 7 15:34:14 GMT 2003

Can anyone point me to any documentation describing the upgrade
process.  I'm going from 1.11.1.3 to the latest (2.0.12a).  Most of the
clients are using WinCVS 1.3.8.1 Beta 8 (build 1).  I'll be upgrading
them as well.  Just wanted to know if there will be any issues around
files that are currently being edited, will they have any problems
checking things back in after the upgrade.

The last upgrade went flawlessly, but wasn't sure if the change from
1.xx to 2.xx would be as simple.

Tks,
Dwayne