[cvsnt] cvswrappers file

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Wed Dec 10 15:30:41 GMT 2003

Hi,

A newbie question :)

Would this work ?

#cvswrappers
*.txt -m 'merge'
*.* -m 'copy'
#end

I am looking for a way to set the default operation of binary files to copy rather than merge.

My idea is to specify all the specific types to merge and then use the *.* wildcard to get everything else to copy. However I don't know which case it will take, the first or last match, because a 'abc.txt' will match both *.txt and *.*

I hope that made some sense

Regards
Marts

ps if there is a way to make all binary files copy instead of merging, that would work even better for me.