[cvsnt] CVSnt versus (*nix) CVS?

Ian Epperson iepperson at axiomdesign.com
Fri Dec 12 18:44:13 GMT 2003

OK, I created the page with the title "Advantages" before getting this
mail.

However, I'll point out that the first line of the site reads:

"CVSNT was started as a conversion of cvs pserver for NT. It has since
been greatly improved..."

And is set to "immutable" by Tony Hoyle ;)

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."

   -Frank Zappa