[cvsnt] Latest CVSNT and Windows Server 2003?

Woellert, Kirk D. kirk.woellert at ngc.com
Thu Dec 18 18:43:24 GMT 2003

Yep, had it running for serveal weeks now (lastest version of CVSNT).
Pserver is up and running and WinCVS and SmartCVS seem to authenticate
against domain users just fine. I had to set up a fully qualified Active
Directory (which I last played with almost 3 years ago). Just make sure you
create a User via the Active Directory interface, then include that user as
a member in the group, Domain Users.

I'm having trouble getting SSH up and working (no password prompt style).
You have to install Cygwin since G.D. Bill Gates didnt include an SSH server
in WinServ 2003.