[cvsnt] Latest updates

Hiroshi Kuribara jr3hkrbr at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Dec 22 03:10:46 GMT 2003

Tony  wrote
> cvsnt 2.0.15
>
> This has lots of stuff.  I've put it in now so I've got time to work on it
> over christmas if something breaks.  Stick with 2.0.14 for critical
> servers.
>
> * Lockserver is default, and defined by global settings in the control
> panel.  To disable for a repository use LockServer=none in the config file
> (no idea why anyone would do this, though).
> * File level locking & Multi-level locking.  The locking granularity is much
> finer and it's a lot harder to have a conflict between two people accessing
> the same repository.
> * Some unicode fixes.

Hi, you fixed the -kb unicode issue.
Thank you very much.

And -ku mode becomes better.

I checked with 2.0.15 client/server.

In :local: mode,
when updating for merging other sandbox's chage to local changed file,
  In case both change (others and mine) is deleting line,
  cvs says all lines are conflicted.
  In case both change is add or change line,
  line ending and word boundary is broken, some line becomes utf8.

In :pserver: mode, (quite better)
when updating for getting other version of existing file,
  line ending becomes 0x000a.

/Hiroshi