[cvsnt] OT: Issue and bug tracker (was Naming and numbering conventions?)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Dec 24 00:49:40 GMT 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:54:15 -0700, "Glen Starrett"
<grstarrett at cox.net> wrote:

>> > Can you recommend a good open source issue and bug
>> > tracking tool that will work well in a Windows-only
>> > development environment?
>
>We use Mantis for issue and bug tracking.  It's PHP web/MySQL based, works
>very well for what we need.
>
>http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net/
>
>Regards,
>
>Glen Starrett

I tried the FAQ on the Mantis website, but when I clicked an
interesting title a login dialogue popped up and there I was...
Is there any way to look at the FAQ without being logged in or better
yet how do I get a login?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)