[cvsnt] OT: Issue and bug tracker (was Naming and numberingconventions?)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Dec 24 08:29:14 GMT 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:48:05 -0700, "Glen Starrett"
<grstarrett at cox.net> wrote:

>> I tried the FAQ on the Mantis website, but when I clicked an
>> interesting title a login dialogue popped up and there I was...
>> Is there any way to look at the FAQ without being logged in or better
>> yet how do I get a login?
>
>It doesn't require a login--not sure why you got a prompt.
>
>Glen Starrett

For me it does. I get to the FAQ page then whatever I click it throws
up a login to "Developer's area" and that's where it stops for me.
It does not show anywhere I have seen how to get a mantis login. :-(
I get here:
http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net/faq.php
This is where the headings are, but when I click one I'm dead:
http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net/dev/faq/index.php?f_edit=0#item_1_1
is one example (first line on the FAQ page).

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)