[cvsnt] CVSNT & WSAD 5.0

Eugene Gruzin egruzin at koolconnect.com
Mon Dec 29 18:29:58 GMT 2003

Hi, I'm trying to make WSAD to work with CVSNT repository.
I installed CVS server on my machine where I have WSAD installed. So it
works perfectly on my machine.
However, when I trying to make my WSAD to work with some remote
fileserver machine it fails. It gives me "Permission denied" error.

That's what I did on my local machine:
1.	I set up a CVSROOT to a particular directory: set
cvsroot=:pserver:username at computer_name:/directory
2.	cvs login
It gave me a promt to type in login. It worked.

Then I did the same on remote fileserver, and after typing in login it
gave me permission error.

If anyone knows how to fix it, let me know.

Thank's.