[cvsnt] SSPI with all versions of CVS?

Sat Feb 1 01:36:29 GMT 2003

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, and if it isn't I appologize.

I have just installed CVSNT on my Win2K platform and am trying to get the communication to work properly on the client side.  I have had success with WinCVS 1.3b10 using SSPI.  Now, my issue is getting the right integrations in my code editors.

I am primarily using JBuilder 8 and Macromedia apps.  JBuilder has native support for CVS, and I have downloaded the Igloo plugin for SCC compliant apps (ie: Macromedia).  However, niether of them have the options of sspi.  Is SSPI found only in WinCVS?  Or is it rather something server side only (would seem really strange for it to work that way).  Or can I somehow get JBuilder and Igloo to use SSPI?

Otherwise, am I stuck using pserver?

Any help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Eric