[cvsnt] CVSNT installation on an NT web server

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Feb 1 22:00:37 GMT 2003

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 09:47:19 +0100, "Fam. Stefanutti"

>Thanks for the advices mates!
>
>I have installed the CVSNT and wincvs. Works just fine. Wanted something that could work with a browser and port 80.
>
>Will give ViewCvs a try then. Tried hard to get CVSWEBNT to work with IIS (I normally don't use the IIS but wanted to find out more about it). It doesn't.
>
>Are you running your stuff with Apache or IIS?
>
>Cheers,
>Benni

On the production servers I have CvsWeb (because that is what I found
2 years ago when I set it up). On a few test machines I have ViewCvs
and on one I have both. Getting both to work on the same system was a
bit tricky, mainly in the IIS configuration.
And, yes, I am using IIS on W2000 machines.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)