[cvsnt] Creating nested modules in CVSNT?

Mon Feb 3 06:41:08 GMT 2003

I'm trying to set up a structure for my CVS repository and was hoping that someone could help me out a little here.

I've gota project that uses different libaries.  Each library can potentially be used in multiple different projects, however each project may have slight modifications to the library.  Given that the bulk of the library will be the same for all projects, is there some way of creating a CVS structure which will allow me to "attach" the library within a given project/module?

Or must the library be listed as a seperate module, and then have to know to checkout the library module to the appropriate directory within the overall project?

Secondly, can I easily nest modules?  Or is that not recommended?

Thanks for any insight!

Eric