[cvsnt] CVSNT installation on an NT web server

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Feb 3 20:58:05 GMT 2003

I have the latest ViewCvs for Windows downloaded from:
http://russ.hn.org/viewcvs/

I had set the viewcvs.conf file like this:

 use_cvsgraph = 1
cvsgraph_path = C:/Programs/viewcvs/bin
cvsgraph_conf = c:/programs/viewcvs/cvsgraph.conf

It did not work, but then I removed the space before use_cvsgraph and
bingo, the *links* are there.
Seems like the conf file is a bit picky on the entries.

However, clicking one of these icons only produces a page with a
rectangle placeholder for a picture with a red x on it.  :-(

/Bo