[cvsnt] Moving from existing installation to a new installation

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Feb 4 16:25:39 GMT 2003

If the cvsroot is set to :sspi:user at server:/repo then a cvs login is required (once only).

If the cvsroot is :sspi:server:/repo then the login to the workstation is reused
SSPI only works on NT class machines.

Regarding the reinstall, if you want to start out clean then you must:
1) Uninstall CVSNT
2) Remove the repository files
3) Clean out the registry (delete key HKLM/Software/CVS)

/Bo