[cvsnt] pserver protocol->please can you help me?

AJSAVG maxiplay at netcabo.pt
Tue Feb 4 20:13:41 GMT 2003

Because i am developing a cvs client and i am using the pserver protocol  to
authenticate the user, i am not able to get this working.
i am using:

BEGIN AUTH REQUEST
cvs_root
user
password_encoded
END AUTH REQUEST

it give me the error:

error 0 No valid repository roots defined.  Aborting

i have one repository in
c:\cvsserver\teste

i didn't define anyyhing: neither "set CVSROOT= ..."
neither any user ...

can anyone explain to me what i have to do to get this working with :
"I  LOVE YOU" response?

can you explain to me in detail?
thanks in advance