[cvsnt] Can't add some directories to source control

Greg Ennis greg at ennis.net
Wed Feb 5 00:09:41 GMT 2003

I can't add some folders (i.e. "C:\Inetpub") to source control. Most do work, but "C:\Inetpub" in particular does not. I can't see how this is a security issue because I have given "Everyone" full control of the "C:\Inetpub" folder.

Using Tortoise CVS, doing a "Make new module" on "C:\Inetpub" appears to work successfully, but nothing happens.

Using WinCVS, doing "Import Module" on "C:\Inetpub" seems to import all the files, but neither it or Tortoise seem to realize that this tree is now under source control.

Any ideas??
Thanks