[cvsnt] Re: wnt_fclose and FlushFileBuffers

John Goehringer john.goehringer at agilisys.net
Thu Feb 6 22:14:05 GMT 2003

Yes, removing FlushFileBuffers does solve the performance problem.

I saw the most effect on large checkouts - you can 'hear' the difference
in disk activity as the files are written to disk on the client. The server
seems to do the same - I guess from flushing the last accessed time of
the file.

I can get some comparison timings if you like.

Thanks,
John Goehringer

news:b1ul39$goj$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...