[cvsnt] Re: Does "cvs watch" work with CVSNT?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Feb 8 10:14:00 GMT 2003

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:03:18 +0800, "Shepherd" <chgg at shinewaysoft.com>
wrote:

>I tried a little, couldn't get email(only works on UNIX?), and got error
>message when committing.
>How to use it?
>Thanks.
>
>Shepherd

Try this:
http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/cvsmailer/CVSMailer.html

But be warned that notify is not the best way because it will produce
massive mailings due to the way CVS works when executing the notify
script.
In my view it is better to only use the taginfo and loginfo scripts...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)