[cvsnt] Re: Anyone knows where to get a ViewCvs (for windows) patch?

Saumendra Poddar s at no-spam.com
Mon Feb 10 00:55:19 GMT 2003

Hello Bo,
If u have been successful in integrating viewcvs with the latest cvsnt,
please help us by providing a step by step guide on what u are doing.

Well I am using viewcvs-1.0 release 2, rcsNT, cvsNT release 68, and am
trying to  configure it on IIS using the CGI method.

So far, I am being able to run viewcvs on my browser, and I am able to use
cvsGraph by implementing the patch that John has mentioned.

I am stuck with rcsdiff.

I have implemented the patch that John had mentioned regarding rcsdiff, and
I got the warning messages disappear that I was getting earlier. But I am
still getting an error message on my browser.

The error that I get looks like this.

rcsdiff: diff.exe failed for unknown reason

rcsdiff aborted

John had told me to make sure that i add the path to the rcs binaries to my
system variables. I have done that, and I also have the path set to the rcs
binaries on my viewcvs config file, but I still get this error.
I am just stuck with this problem.

If u have any suggestions, please share.