[cvsnt]

Trond Kvarenes trond at logit-systems.com
Mon Feb 10 11:21:01 GMT 2003

If I have a branch from the 1.1 version called "customer1" and a branch from
"customer1" called "maint_1" and a branch from "maint_1" called "bugfix",
and use the "if no matching revision found,..." option when updating to the
"bugfix" branch, I don't get the latest version on the "maint_1" branch on
the files that hasn't got a "bugfix" branch , but the latest on the
"customer1". If i update to the maint_1 branch it shows the 1.1 version.
Why? Shouldn't I get the latest commited version?

[testfile]

 [1.1]-[customer1]

        [1.1.2.1]

        [1.1.2.2]--[maint_1]