[cvsnt] Re: Build 69 and Updates with 8k or larger files fail

Gennady Feldman gena01 at lk.net
Mon Feb 10 15:36:01 GMT 2003

Actually I am having a similar issue with both Build 29 and Build 70. I
am using :ssh: protocol against cvs.sourceforge.net and I am able to
login and checkout, but when I just change one of the files that is ~8k
or bigger I get "socket error -1" or something of that sort. When I
tried doing "cvs -t update" it gives me something like:

Writing 'file.c' to server
socket error -1

(I am typing this up from memory, so exact message might be slightly
different).

I don't need to even try to do a commit, any update or status will
result in similar responce. I am currently using "cvs -z3" which is a
temporary solution that seems to work for the moment.

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com