[cvsnt]

Trond Kvarenes trond at logit-systems.com
Tue Feb 11 08:06:22 GMT 2003

What does the HEAD verision mean? From what I can see, I get the latest
version on the "customer1" branch if there is a version on the "maint_1"
branch, but if there isn't, I get the 1.1 version. I thought I would get the
latest version checked in or something like that. I can't realy see the
point in getting latest version to leveles up.
How is the proper way to deal with branching like this? Should I update the
module to see the "maint_1" branch, and then only update the files I'm
working on to see the "bugfix" branch? I find this a bit strange. I would
realy like to update the whole module to the "bugfix" branch, and than see
the latest checked in version or something, on the files that don't have the
"bugfix" branch.

/Trond