[cvsnt] Usin Eclipse remotely cause Socket error

Андрей Галицкий avgiy at mail.ru
Tue Feb 11 09:53:17 GMT 2003

Hi.

I've been using CVSNT with Eclipse on local host for a while and everything worked just fine - now I'm truing to access CVSNT from remote box: authentication and operations with the single files works but when I try to, say, update severla files (directory or project) it faisl with "Socket exception: connectio reset". I know that Eclipse doesn't support CVSNT officialy, but did anyone had/solved similsr problem?

Cheers,
Andrei.