[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Feb 12 11:02:47 GMT 2003

cvsnt 1.11.1.3 build 71

Change to use plink for ssh protocol.  This should be a lot more
stable than cryptlib was.

Changed dump file format to complete core dump so I get enough
information to actually debug the problem.  Also put the version
number in the filename (I was getting cvsnt.dmp files with no
indication of version or how the crash occurred - I supposed I should
have expected that one).