[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Wed Feb 12 14:13:42 GMT 2003

> Since it's using plink you can put your private keys into pageant and
> it'll work that way...  it's probably a lot more secure that way, too.

Yes, you're right. Works like charm. Thanks a lot! :)

Now I wonder how the CvsGui team is going to integrate this, especially
given that there already is an entry labelled "ssh" on the authentication
combo... ;)

After all there's still the confirmation message about caching the server's
fingerprint when you make the very first contact. Could this maybe
optionally be suppressed somehow?

Cheers!

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org