[cvsnt] builds 69-71: error resurrecting files from attic

glynis at hjsoft.com glynis at hjsoft.com
Wed Feb 12 19:50:13 GMT 2003

(i apologize if you see my email more than once.  i've seen no
evidence that it's been mailed.  is this list slow, or is it not
accepting my emails? should there be an error or something?)

if i remove a file and commit it, it goes to the Attic as it should.
when i try to add the file back and commit it, i get this error:
cvs server: failed to move `e:/cvs/cvs/myproject/Attic/clean.bat,v' out
of the attic: Bad address

if i move it by hand and commit again, it works with a warning that it
was expected to be in the attic.

build 68 does not exhibit this, but i have come across the merge hang.

ack, i need a working cvsnt server.  i think i'll try build 66 and
just keep it firewalled for now.