[cvsnt] Couldn't connect to named pipe

Aaron agmz at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 07:19:21 GMT 2003

I am trying to install CVSNT on a Windows.

Initially I wanted to go with SSPI for authenticiation
but could not get it to work.

I now want to try pserver just to get something
working but I get the following message.

cvs [passwd aborted]: Couldn't connect to named pipe
on remote machine: Error 1326

I have CVSROOT = :ntserver:cvs_server:/Test

I've configured my firewall to allow connections to
port 2401.

Also, if someone can point me to detailed instructions
for SSPI I can try that too.

Thanks,
Aaron