[cvsnt] Couldn't connect to named pipe

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Wed Feb 19 17:08:35 GMT 2003

I think you've got the CVSROOT wrong.  Try:

	CVSROOT = :sspi:cvs_server:\Test

For SSPI or:

	CVSROOT = :pserver:cvs_server:\Test

For pserver.  If that doesn't work, make sure you can ping "cvs_server" from
your machine.

I have always had difficulty getting the command line options correct, and
am now using TortoiseCVS.