[cvsnt] Hangs when checking in binary files

laust.rud+cvsnt at spamcop.net laust.rud+cvsnt at spamcop.net
Sat Feb 22 18:29:16 GMT 2003

Hi Ken,

Unfortunately, you can't load UTF-8 files in VBScript, otherwise I'd have
used the unicode flag. Did that at first, and all hell broke loose.
Everything became garbage. Won't be doing that again :)

/Laust
(PS: Forgot to send the mail to the list)
--
"This is for your FYI..." -- DNRC

Saturday, February 22, 2003, 7:24:51 PM, you wrote:

> I think you may have to switch to -ku mode.

> That's what I did, and all started working just fine.

> -ken

(1.1,1.2) S ->> get_file(T3-B3.html,T3-B3.html,rb)
S ->> get_file ->  ¦<
S ->> diff_exec(T3-B3.html,D:\cvstemp\cvs344.tmp,(null),(null),-a -n