[cvsnt] How to send log message to specific program from loginfo or commitinfo.

Zioowo zioowo at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Feb 25 21:31:53 GMT 2003

Hi,

I know that is possible to run extarnal program from loginfo file durring
commit operation and pass parameters such as %v %V %s.
I want to find solution to pass log message as parametr to external program
wich will run from cvsroot/loginfo file.

We use want to use special program or plug-in to insert information from log
message to database
wich storage information about bugs and changes.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Martin