[cvsnt] users:value (but value not exist as parameter in notify)

zioowo zioowo at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Feb 27 12:45:50 GMT 2003

Hi,

CVS documentation says that if I create users file in CVSROOT I will receive
value from this file as parameter for notify.

In my users file I have only one line:

zioowo:zioowo at mailtest.com where zioowo at mailteset.com is that value, but
in notify parametes (%s) I receive only zioowo. Also without users file I
receive the same value.

CVSNT 1.11.3 based on ntserver protocol.

Please help....

Zioowo