[cvsnt] script that runs when a module is checked out??

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jan 2 15:23:44 GMT 2003

Is there a standard script that runs when someone checks out a module,
or can one be added?
I like to keep track of who has cehcked out certain modules and using
a server side script for this seems like a good way, only I cannot
find any...

(sorry, I sent this to the worng newsgroup before...)

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)