[cvsnt] Global option -r

Everaldo Canuto everaldo.canuto at bol.com.br
Fri Jan 3 19:31:24 GMT 2003

I'm downloaded the last version of CVSNT from cvs and the files as generated
with read-only attribute. I think that the problem is on my server
configuration (the cvsnt.org server works fine with my client). What the
server-side configuration I need to read-only attributes works fine?

Thanks,

Everaldo Canuto
everaldo.canuto at bol.com.br